Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

WR Demariyon Houston

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Demariyon Houston

Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

School: Millwood

Position: Wide Receiver

Height: 6-0

Weight: 165

40 Time

Offers: Colorado, Florida, Iowa State, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, SMU, Texas, Texas Tech, Tulsa

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #237 Overall; #36 WR; .9120; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #194 Overall; #28 WR; :star:star:star:star 
247: #285 Overall; #38 WR; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: #260 Overall; #39 WR; :star:star:star:star 

Hudl

8 hours ago, Vince R. said:

This is what happens when you recruit a state heavily and well. 

Yes, this is excellent news! Outside of Held, does Walters have some connections to this state from his days at Colorado? I ask this because we seem to have some great connections in Oklahoma lately. 

How funny.  Guess we should have put the emphasis on "supposedly" instead of "gaining traction".  :-(

15 hours ago, BigRedN said:

How funny.  Guess we should have put the emphasis on "supposedly" instead of "gaining traction".  :-(

Was just sharing what Rivals was reporting.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:15 PM, BigRedN said:

Tis a fickle mistress traction is, a fickle mistress indeed. 

10 hours ago, BigRedN said:

@Warrior10, no jab taken at you at all sir.  Thanks for passing on the news to the board.

No worries, none taken. To be fair to Rivals (even though I think they are typically overly optimistic, sometimes to the point of being inaccurate), a OV could still happen.

25 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Decommitted from Texas Monday

Held visited today.

Said to be look to visit Nebraska.

I certainly wouldn’t turn him down!   Would love to have him.  Hope he got the finger point.  Anxiously awaiting the picture.   Double point and it’s a lock!

Kid has legit speed and would be a good big play threat for us. He's visiting Minnesota right now and I assume we want him to visit on his way back home 

-He ran a 10.71 in the 100m last year

-Avg 26.7 ypc this year - over 500 yards and 7 receiving TD 

• Plus1 2

This is an interesting development. Wonder if the coaches just like him more than Wright and think we have a chance to get him? 

Callahan posted an update on wright and said he was pretty disappointed with the Wandale news. Callahan was expecting a flip if the visit went well. 

24 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

This is an interesting development. Wonder if the coaches just like him more than Wright and think we have a chance to get him? 

Callahan posted an update on wright and said he was pretty disappointed with the Wandale news. Callahan was expecting a flip if the visit went well. 

I liked Wright but I like Wandale more

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Great get if he comes, but please more OL and DL players. 

Not saying we don't need that, but I see this comment a lot when we offer WR. Right now we have 3 OL commits and 3 DL commits assuming the news about Bland is true. We also added a graduate transfer DL and put out an offer for another DL to add to the 2 DE we are already after. We're also in on another OL.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Not saying we don't need that, but I see this comment a lot when we offer WR. Right now we have 3 OL commits and 3 DL commits assuming the news about Bland is true. We also added a graduate transfer DL and put out an offer for another DL to add to the 2 DE we are already after. We're also in on another OL.

Not to mention when you look at the numbers etc. We need WR's just like we need everything else. I think Bland ends up at Nebraska, we are looking for another DL High School and Juco at DE....we dont just need OL and DL and I see exactly what you are seeing 

• Plus1 1

34 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Actually, I posted this before I knew Bland may still be N. Oh I hope we get Houston for sure. I’m just seeing we need all the help we can get on defense, as was apparent this last season.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Not to mention when you look at the numbers etc. We need WR's just like we need everything else. I think Bland ends up at Nebraska, we are looking for another DL High School and Juco at DE....we dont just need OL and DL and I see exactly what you are seeing 

Plus next year OL class could be big. In on some huge names like Corcoran. 

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Plus next year OL class could be big. In on some huge names like Corcoran. 

and nash on the DL

• Plus1 1