Ben Stille's moved back to DL

9 minutes ago, NUinID said:

Of coarse it is not 100% muscle.  That is impossible.  I think you are taking what Duval is saying a little too literally.  You are assuming that if he is gaining 20 lbs in 2 months than some of it has to be fat.  Their are a lot of other tissues in the human body besides fat and muscle.  

Yes, that's what I'm arguing with. The literal intepretation. He didn't gain "20 lbs of lean muscle" (which is the claim) since Duval has been working with him because it's not possible. In 4 months, maybe. The more fat and other tissues he gained, the less muscle he gained. That kinda makes the point stronger.

Edited by Moiraine

On 3/11/2018 at 1:53 AM, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Yes its outlandish to say the least.  Stille already looked pretty jacked too, so im just gonna take it as some posturing and see how it plays out in the fall. 

Back on the WINstrol baby!

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Yes, that's what I'm arguing with. The literal intepretation. He didn't gain "20 lbs of lean muscle" (which is the claim) since Duval has been working with him because it's not possible. In 4 months, maybe. The more fat and other tissues he gained, the less muscle he gained. That kinda makes the point stronger.

Just because it is not 100% muscle doesn't mean it isn't good weight.  

1 hour ago, NUinID said:

So basically if Duval would have said "20 lbs of good weight"  instead of "20 lbs of good muscle mass" you would have been happy?  :dunno

My mood wasn't affected either way.

But the latter is saying the same thing as he originally said.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Welcome to the Off Season, wherein we devote 20+ posts to what amounts to an off-hand comment by a strength coach.

Welcome to the off season, where people like to let everyone know every other day it's the off season in case they weren't aware that they hadn't seen a football game for awhile.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

My mood wasn't affected either way.

But the latter is saying the same thing as he originally said.

Welcome to the off season, where people like to let everyone know every other day it's the off season in case they weren't aware that they hadn't seen a football game for awhile.

Got em!