2018 NCAA Tournament

Mavric

29 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Michigan State is 8-35 from 3...

Edit:

They finished 8-37 from 3 and 17-66 overall.

What a terrible game.

Yeah, not sure how you can out rebound cuse and get 24 more shot attempts and still lose. Did no one play zone on them this season?

Hope Michigan and Purdue can keep winning.

My bracket @ work is totally busted now.  I wasn't going to do one because I'm so busy wt stuff but felt I had to defend my winning it last year.  Well I should have saved the money!  Of my final 4 picks (NC, MSU, AZ, Vil) only Villanova is in the running.  I picked them to win it all.  I don't think I remember a first round ever being so disruptive. 

Edited by TGHusker

ESPN - Purdue asks engineering department to help design elbow brace for Haas

What good is having one of the nation's top engineering programs if you can't put it to good use in fixing one of the nation's top centers on your Sweet 16-bound basketball team?

Purdue's sports medicine program has reached out to a group of mechanical engineers on campus, according to the Lafayette Journal & Courier, to see whether they can design an NCAA-approved brace that would at least open the door for 7-foot-2 center Isaac Haas to be able to return to the court this season.

Pretty big long shot, but they're trying.