5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

@Saunders are you playing with anyone or just going solo? Are you on PC with this?

I've done solo, and I have friends I've been crewing with. I've played Duo the most, but a crew of 4 is fantastic too. I've mainly been playing the Beta on Xbox, but I will try on PC too. It's a Crossplay game, so you can play on either system, and everyone is pooled together.

• Plus1 1

It looks like a blast. One of the Youtube streamers I follow has been playing the beta for a few weeks with friends and some of the things they've done have been hilarious.

I knew I'd be interested in this game when they locked one of their crew members in the brig, got drunk and danced around his jail cell while playing music and puking on him.

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, Saunders said:

It's legit fun, and the "grind" is only for cosmetics. There's no advantage to high level stuff, it's all based on player & crew skill.

Hit me up on XBL if you guys wanna play. Gamertag: DarkSaunders

AFAWK, anyway. There's supposedly a *LOT* they kept out of the Beta, and a lot more stuff that they will be adding periodically (e.g. more trade guilds, questions, boats, weapon varieties, enemies, weather) via online updates that aren't on the disk Day One. Though the Day One content is supposedly very meaty.  

One could say that Rare went...overboard...with content... 

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 1