Offers: Arkansas State, Memphis, Nebraska

Visits: 11/17/18 vs. Michigan State

Twitter

247 Composite: #15 JUCO Overall; #1 JUCO RB; .8850; :star :star :star

Rivals: #9 JUCO Overall; #1 JUCO RB; :star :star :star :star 
247: #36 JUCO Overall; #1 JUCO RB; :star :star :star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

Originally Class of 2016 and signed with Georgia Tech.  Started seven games as a true Freshman and led the team with 771 rushing yard and scored 12 TDs.

However, he was suspended for three games his freshman year and then kicked off the team before the 2017 season started due to multiple "violations of team rules".  Transferred to Garden City CC.  Played in two games before breaking a collar bone and missing the rest of the year.

He's listed as Class of 2018 so it would appear he could sign with anyone at any time.  Since his JUCO stint wasn't academics-related he doesn't have to stay two years.

19 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Hmmm.  First - where are we getting another scholarship to give when we need at least 4 to leave already?  Second, do we want to get a guy who has a history of issues - whatever those issues are?

Yeah, not sure what to make of this one.

I would guess the deal is we're at least interested but only if we have a spot.  And that may depend what happens with Tre Bryant over the next 3ish months.

• Plus1 1

53 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Does this mean either wilbon or ozigbo are gone? 

I don't think it means a lot of anything right now.  Other than we're kicking the tires on a guy who has some talent.

But it won't surprise me if Ozigbo finds himself well down the depth chart in a month and looks at his options.

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I don't think it means a lot of anything right now.  Other than we're kicking the tires on a guy who has some talent.

But it won't surprise me if Ozigbo finds himself well down the depth chart in a month and looks at his options.

Not a bad back up plan if wilbon, ozigbo, bryant or Washington aren't around.

12 tds as a freshman ain't bad.

SF is working kids hard and not sure that TB (because of knees) will be able to keep up.  Also guessing if other guys are seeing that they are moving the wrong direction on the depth chart that these early morning practices and no room for slack approach will send a half dozen players packing.  Should be room for some late adds and a larger class next year.  A player like this would be a concern with MR last year however Frost will set the table for this young man and allow no mistakes.

• 5 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska Commit]

• Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]