JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

2 hours ago, wiuhusker said:

I think everyone here is excited to have Dedrick in this class.  After the Greg Bell situation I'll be happy if he can be part of a duo that's as productive as the one we have this year.  

Will readily admit to buying into the Bell hype but I'd say the Dedrick hype is more understandable with his proven production at the P5 level. He was averaging about 100 per game he appeared in as a true frosh.  While I don't know if Dedrick will be better than where Zig has evolved to now Washington should be definitely be improved. He came in light after spending months just trying to get eligible. He will be nasty after a year of S&C and nutrition. 

• Fire 1
On 11/2/2018 at 8:40 AM, Danimal said:

Will readily admit to buying into the Bell hype but I'd say the Dedrick hype is more understandable with his proven production at the P5 level. He was averaging about 100 per game he appeared in as a true frosh.  While I don't know if Dedrick will be better than where Zig has evolved to now Washington should be definitely be improved. He came in light after spending months just trying to get eligible. He will be nasty after a year of S&C and nutrition. 

I definitely agree with you about buying into the Bell hype. And not that you're doing this but people tend to overlook the backs we have now and how successful they've been this year. If Dedrick can come in and fill part of the void left by Ozigbo then I will be happy. We've got some potentially very capable backs joining the program this year so it will be fun to see how things develop. 

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]