JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

In regards to Mills and Bland. I really dont understand. These kids usually go to JUCO because they dont have the grades coming out of high school. Instead of learning their lesson they are barely going to qualify or still not qualify. Do JUCO's not have very good support staff to help these kids? 

Was Mills really an academic casualty at Georgia Tech? I thought he was more of a team rules violation guy and went to JC instead of sitting out a year.

23 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

In regards to Mills and Bland. I really dont understand. These kids usually go to JUCO because they dont have the grades coming out of high school. Instead of learning their lesson they are barely going to qualify or still not qualify. Do JUCO's not have very good support staff to help these kids? 

Watch Last Chance U on Netflix and you will realize there is a reason they are at JUCO's usually.

Some figure it out, but maturity can take some time to catch up to some. 

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Was Mills really an academic casualty at Georgia Tech? I thought he was more of a team rules violation guy and went to JC instead of sitting out a year.

Mills isnt an academic risk, I was actually under the impression that he was set to enroll early in January. I still think he signs by end of week

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]