JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

On 2/9/2019 at 11:40 PM, swmohusker said:

Heard he has to retake classes to get gpa up so he can be eligible.  Should not be that big of deal, but still work to do..

I don't think Maurice will be kicked off, and I think Mills will make it, but we would be in a predicament if not. I get we have a lot of young guys to step in, but that's not ideal. 

17 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I don't think Maurice will be kicked off, and I think Mills will make it, but we would be in a predicament if not. I get we have a lot of young guys to step in, but that's not ideal. 

Still have a couple spots open for a Grad Transfer if we dont feel good about what we have in the stable.  I doubt that would become a necessary option though.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:52 AM, BIG ERN said:

You feel like an arrest warrant being issued doesn't at least mean a suspension pending investigation? 

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/arrest-warrant-filed-for-maurice-washington-husker-will-be-allowed/article_0759f465-1d4d-528b-a1d7-5c07659b6d6f.html

It'll be Mills if he makes it,  and the freshman.  Mo was never a run between the tackles guy anyway.  Dude runs straight out of bounds. 

Edited by runningblind
Comment about Mills and the freshman assumes Mo is let go, that part seems to be unclear. I still think he shied away from contact last season.
19 minutes ago, runningblind said:

You feel like an arrest warrant being issued doesn't at least mean a suspension pending investigation? 

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/arrest-warrant-filed-for-maurice-washington-husker-will-be-allowed/article_0759f465-1d4d-528b-a1d7-5c07659b6d6f.html

It'll be Mills if he makes it,  and the freshman.  Mo was never a run between the tackles guy anyway.  Dude runs straight out of bounds. 

Mo can absolutely be a run between the tackles back.  Kid could be special.  Has potential to put on 20 or 30 pounds and be more explosive.  

21 minutes ago, runningblind said:

How would you know considering you're running blind??

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, runningblind said:

He was a true freshman last year who showed up in August. He posted better stats as FR than Ameer, Rex, or Helu....IDK what you are talking about at all 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

He was a true freshman last year who showed up in August. He posted better stats as FR than Ameer, Rex, or Helu....IDK what you are talking about at all 

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

We need an "Old Takes Exposed" account on the board.

If he stays on the team,  big question mark now, and adds 30 pounds sure, he could run between the tackles. Is he as fast then?

Go back and look and tape from last year and tell me he didn't shy away from contact.  Might be a weight thing, but more likely it's an attitude thing.

What specific take are you referring to being exposed in the coming years?