JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

If he stays on the team,  big question mark now, and adds 30 pounds sure, he could run between the tackles. Is he as fast then?

Go back and look and tape from last year and tell me he didn't shy away from contact.  Might be a weight thing, but more likely it's an attitude thing.

What specific take are you referring to being exposed in the coming years?

The one where you assume two guys will play ahead of Mo this season, and the between the tackles remark.

But, yeah. He could always be kicked off the team.

21 minutes ago, runningblind said:

If he stays on the team,  big question mark now, and adds 30 pounds sure, he could run between the tackles. Is he as fast then?

Go back and look and tape from last year and tell me he didn't shy away from contact.  Might be a weight thing, but more likely it's an attitude thing.

More like 20 pounds and he will still be plenty fast. I highly doubt he gets kicked off the team. Punishment wouldn't fit the crime. I say he gets suspended for a few games at worst.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
8 hours ago, runningblind said:

With his frame he could easily put on 20 to 30 pounds and get faster.  Frost said that Mo will be special if he can get around 200 and 210.  I dont think frost would want him to sacrifice speed for size either.  Just the opposite, he would rather have his RB fast than big.  

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh good friggen Lord!!!

This is what I have been hearing from a buddy of mine that thinks there is a good chance this kid is a D2 player next year.  He had to retake some classes to get the gpa up to 2.5.  Said it wasn’t looking good.  If he doesn’t end up at Nebraska I sure hope he joins sims at southern.