JUCO RB Dedrick Mills [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Excited this young man put the work in and will be able to join his teammates soon. 

Side note, I jumped over to a couple of GT boards to see what kind of expectations they may have for him. Let’s just say I’ll never, EVER complain about a thread going off topic.... wow. 

Take a gander around page 2-3 of their thread, holy schnikes(RIP Farley): 

https://gtswarm.com/threads/dedrick-mills.18261/

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

Watch episode 4 of the last chance u to see him play against independence cc. Fun watch and there is almost a riot at the end of the game. Some bad blood between coach sims and brown.  

The show is a joke and the fact brown is a head coach is hard to watch. 

From the newest season? 

Brown isn't a head coach, he was fired this offseason FWIW. Told a German player he was his "new Hilter". 

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

From the newest season? 

Brown isn't a head coach, he was fired this offseason FWIW. Told a German player he was his "new Hilter". 

The newly released Season 4 follows the team from last year.  Brown not only has the hitler comment but got like 8 felony charges for fraud and identity theft or something like that. 

You are correct he is no longer the head coach though.  

28 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I don't think there is anything to it or the person was wrong - BUT I heard that Mills and Washington weren't at the offensive pool party? 

I mean the picture Walters put up shows they weren't. Neither was Spielman. It's not a big deal.