QB Luke McCaffrey [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will McCaffrey Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan
    • Ohio State
    • Stanford

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Haven't had a chance to compare but is there any noticeable difference in ability between a kid like this and Duggan? 

McCaffrey is more of an athlete than Duggan. Duggan is the better QB prospect, but we would give McCaffrey a shot at QB, and move him to WR if it doesn't work out.

10 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

McCaffrey is more of an athlete than Duggan. Duggan is the better QB prospect, but we would give McCaffrey a shot at QB, and move him to WR if it doesn't work out.

To expound a bit, Duggan has the better arm, McCaffery has the better legs. 

I do think McCaffery is the better fit for Frost's offense, though, and his arm can be improved more than Duggan's legs can. 

Edited by Cdog923

3 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

And how do you know this?

I am just stating that McCaffrey could be switched to another position if QB doesn't work out. I am not saying McCaffrey won't be a good QB, it is just that Duggan is the better overall QB prospect. I would love to have either of these prospects, and I believe both will have successful collegiate careers.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

I am just stating that McCaffrey could be switched to another position if QB doesn't work out. I am not saying McCaffrey won't be a good QB, it is just that Duggan is the better overall QB prospect. I would love to have either of these prospects, and I believe both will have successful collegiate careers.

What I am asking is how do you know the coaches are interested in your scenario?

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Seems pretty obvious. Don't think McCaffery is our top QB on the board.  Playing it like we did with Tago except this time he should end up with us.

It isn't obvious.  Just because he liked his visit doesn't mean he's going to be willing to switch from QB to WR.

The kid has offers from Michigan, UCLA, Washington, Ohio St....to play QB

• Mavric changed the title to QB Luke McCaffrey [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic