QB Luke McCaffrey [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will McCaffrey Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan
    • Ohio State
    • Stanford

This poll is closed to new votes

“I just felt like this was the right fit at the right time,” McCaffrey said. “The Nebraska culture and the history, it’s the right time to join along. I want to be part of it.”

McCaffrey, from Littleton, Colorado, is the No. 1 rated player out of the state of Colorado and the No. 17 athlete in the 2019 class, according to 247Sports composite. He is the highest-rated commit in Nebraska’s 2019 class and held offers from Ohio State, Michigan, Washington, Colorado and North Carolina among others.

With the commitment, Nebraska has seven in the 2019 class. McCaffrey’s recruitment is shut down, he said. No more visits, other than maybe to Nebraska later this summer to help recruit.

“It’s all Nebraska,” he said.

OWH

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, desertshox said:

i hope that isnt self love and you are doing it in the privacy of your own home.

Ha. I “live” close to Valor 

also, none of your business lol. 

On a side note playing devils advocate ....is this kid a jack of all trades master of none, or is just plug and play cuz he’s that good at it all? 

2 minutes ago, I am I said:

Ha. I “live” close to Valor 

also, none of your business lol. 

On a side note playing devils advocate ....is this kid a jack of all trades master of none, or is just plug and play cuz he’s that good at it all? 

Very raw, very high ceiling. Perfect scenario when you have 3 underclassmen that all seem capable like we do.