2 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Besides them being from those 2 states why would either of them leave? Both would be a step down 

Miles not having job security/being fired and Altman getting a bigger contract than what he currently has. I’ve heard the same rumor as well and wouldn’t be surprised. It’s been a quiet few days.

11 minutes ago, TNelson97 said:

Miles not having job security/being fired and Altman getting a bigger contract than what he currently has. I’ve heard the same rumor as well and wouldn’t be surprised. It’s been a quiet few days.

I'd be fine with it just don't see it happening. Altman landed Bol Bol who is a top 5 player in the nation. He also got the 17th, 40th, and 61st overall. Good luck doing that at Nebraska 

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Not going to happen

This is a situation of someone saying "What if" and someone else taking it as a "rumor".

While I dont think Moos is overly sold on Miles, I also dont get the feeling he has things lined up. 

While he does know the Pac12 area well, I just dont think Dana would come back for this job.

I certainly would take him... 

39 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

This is a situation of someone saying "What if" and someone else taking it as a "rumor".

While I dont think Moos is overly sold on Miles, I also dont get the feeling he has things lined up. 

While he does know the Pac12 area well, I just dont think Dana would come back for this job.

I certainly would take him... 

Its not a what if. This is from someone close to someone with connections to the AD. Which is why I'm asking if anyone else has heard this. 

2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Anyone else hearing this is essentially a done deal with Miles possibly taking South Dakota?

I'd bet good money that this would never happen.  Then again, this time last year I would have bet that Frost would not be coming back to Nebraska any time soon.  So there's that.  lol :)