Eligible Transfers 2018

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

Next year is Mile's most talented team since he's been here. Get top 4 scorers back and should make the tournament...That won't get your fired 

This assumes that none of them leave, when 2 just declared for draft...even though it's without an agent. We've had 1/4 players return so far that have gone this route.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:58 AM, Hedley Lamarr said:

If Palmer and Copeland leave the expectation is still to get to the tournament. 

I would hope so. In year 7, the excuse should be gone that we are building the team- building depth etc. We need to get to a year after year sustainable level of success. I dont see any reason Nebraska cant make the tournament most years. Can we really not be one of the top 64 (68) teams in the country every year with our facilities etc. 

19 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I would hope so. In year 7, the excuse should be gone that we are building the team- building depth etc. We need to get to a year after year sustainable level of success. I dont see any reason Nebraska cant make the tournament most years. Can we really not be one of the top 64 (68) teams in the country every year with our facilities etc. 

Agree with everything you said, except it's really somewhere around the top 42 teams when about 26 teams get auto bids from lower level leagues that probably otherwise wouldn't get in the dance most years.  We should still be able to be in the top 42 teams at least 3 out of every 5 years IMO.

• Plus1 1

from a university of south dakota post (dated April 6th):

Arizona St, Oregon, Iowa St, Texas Tech, Creighton, Nebraska, Indiana, Virginia, Arizona, Memphis,TCU, Northwestern, Missouri have all reached out to Mooney

Matt meets with Iowa St today. Creighton and Memphis tomorrow. Indiana, Texas Tech, and Northwestern on Sunday.

Goodman is saying Mooney might end up being most coveted grad transfer in the country.

• Plus1 2
On 3/27/2018 at 2:02 PM, BIG ERN said:

Michael Finke: 6'10 F/C (Illinois) - If I'm Tim Miles I am calling him today. I think he could for sure take us over the top and would be a great fit for this team

Armani Branch 6'6 G/F (VMI) - Good 3P shooter which this team is lacking 

Kyle Castlin 6'4 SG (Columbia) - Good shooter and defender 

Nat Dixon 6'4 SG (Chatt) - Good shooter. Rebounds well for a guard 

Jontray Harris 6'4 SG (Oral Roberts) Athletic kid. Good 3P shot 

Ryan Luther 6'9 SF (Pitt) Was averaging 12/10 before getting hurt 

Tariq Owens 6'11 PF (St Johns) Avg 8/6 this year 

Ryan Taylor 6'6 SG (Evansville) Led the MVC with 21 ppg 

Tariq Owens is going to Texas Tech.