With limited media coverage of practice...

My question is, which reporter will start to get salty first?

I think it will be Sam.  If you listen to him on The Bottom Line he has already taken a few quick shots about how not having media coverage at practice is a bad thing, on Twitter too, I think he will be the one that is the most salty and/or sour.

I imagine Sip will stay exactly how he always is...not sure about the others.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, ADS said:

Sam is already salty about it.  You can tell during the Troy Walters interview today.

I have not seen that yet but on Severes show he has sort of taken a salty tone...

I get it, I really do, but it is sort of funny to see how it will bother some of them.  For the last 3 years they basically had a lot of info right in front of them.

Heaven forbid these guys actually have to work at developing sources again versus having carte blanche to stroll about.  The line about bi$%^ing about wanting more access to quell the message board rumors is hysterical to me.  The media could have 100% access and we would still go nuts speculating on things.  We're insane people and we all know it.

Edited by Xmas32
  • Plus1 8
17 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Heaven forbid these guys actually have to work at developing sources again versus having carte blanche to stroll about.  The line about bi$%^ing about wanting more access to quell the message board rumors is hysterical to me.  The media could have 100% access and we would still go nuts speculating on things.  We're insane people and we all know it.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Caliborn72 said:

He’s being whiny about it, but I agree with Sam. Limiting access to the fans is understandable, it’s happening all around the country. But I don’t think it’s fair to limit access to trusted media.

Frost wants a competitive edge and limited distractions as they install everything and change the culture.  There's no reason for the media to publish every single thing the team is doing in practices.  I always thought Riley was way too open with the media.

• Plus1 7