RB Thomas Grayson [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

35 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Grayson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...

How is Grayson still a 2* on Rivals?  Does that just mean they haven't ranked him yet?  Have you seen his HUDL vid yet??  (Not that stars matter, lol.)  

=========================  

Trivia:  Grayson's high schoolTulsa Booker T. Washingtonwas the high school of Wayman Tisdale.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, NUance said:

How is Grayson still a 2* on Rivals?  Does that just mean they haven't ranked him yet?  Have you seen his HUDL vid yet??  (Not that stars matter, lol.)  

Trivia:  Grayson's high schoolTulsa Booker T. Washingtonwas the high school of Wayman Tisdale.  

Yep, just a 2 star guy, nothing to see here......

10 hours ago, NUance said:

I have a rivals membership because their mainboard is fun and the huskersonline staff does a bang-up job. In terms of recruit ratings/rankings they definitely lag behind 247. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, The Murphinator said:

Too far. There is nothing wrong with going out and seeing other places. Who wouldn't want to see a game for free.

Been here and seen this script before. BOOKIE. Frost said don’t commit until your ready to shut it down right? 

Just now, Decked said:

If we somehow got Robinson and happened to lose Grayson I would not be mad at all. 

If Washington makes it I won’t care at all

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Been here and seen this script before. BOOKIE. Frost said don’t commit until your ready to shut it down right? 

If Washington makes it I won’t care at all

Washington probably fits a different mold than Grayson 

• Mavric changed the title to RB Thomas Grayson [Kansas State - Signed LOI]