2018-2019 Season Notes

19 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I think Miles knows very well that he is on the hot seat.

Moos doesnt seem hell bent on getting only his guys in here but also isnt ok with average.

A bit surprised Erstad is still here.

If you saw what he said about Erstad it makes plenty of sense. He said he has a fire or passion that is rare and, most importantly, they won the conference last year.

Were they pathetic this year? Of course. But they were decent by Big Ten standards last year.

7 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

If you saw what he said about Erstad it makes plenty of sense. He said he has a fire or passion that is rare and, most importantly, they won the conference last year.

Were they pathetic this year? Of course. But they were decent by Big Ten standards last year.

Probably fair. I dont follow Husker baseball that closely so I dont claim to know what is going on... Just know it was a really bad year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Let us be real...as the kids say.

This is a 6 man team and that is it.  They will go up/down with the starters.

I'm good with six deep. Over the last 40ish years I've seen Husker teams that were two or threee deep with Big 8/Big 12/Big 10 deep talent. At least they have a starting five that belongs on the court.

• Plus1 1