2018-2019 Season Notes

4 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I get this team is actually a lot better but Miles hasnt done well with target on back and teams actually getting amped to play them.

I think we might actually do pretty well this year.  Not sure we'll quite live up to all this hype, but pretty respectable.

Then there will be much "See, Miles just needed time" going around.

But then we'll lose almost everyone after this year.  And we'll see where we are after that.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Mavric said:

I think we might actually do pretty well this year.  Not sure we'll quite live up to all this hype, but pretty respectable.

But then we'll lose almost everyone after this year.  And we'll see where we are after that.

Exactly. I honestly would just enjoy this year and then let Miles go after the season. It is the perfect time to hit reset.

I know if we have a good year that wont happen but we are going to be pretty light next year, so it is the perfect time to move on, plus maybe if you let Miles know that he can use the good year to go get another job.

I just dont think he can build a consistent product. 

16 hours ago, Mavric said:

we are so toast after this year. Gonna lose Palmer, Copeland, Watson, and Roby. 

Thor time baby. 

4 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

we are so toast after this year. Gonna lose Palmer, Copeland, Watson, and Roby. 

Thor time baby. 

Losing players happens to every team.  We will still have Burke, Allen, Akenten, Davis, Harris, Heinman some new comers.  I reserve my oh were going to be bad, until I see the improvement of these players this year.  Burke, Allen & Harris will be ok in the back court.  The question lies in our big men.

• Fire 1

I always get to this time of year when it's getting cold and think....BB season should be starting.  Then....realize it doesn't start for another month.  :(

I came in here pretty pumped up for the season seeing all the hype and seeing that we are ranked pre season...etc.  Only to find out that some fans don't really want us to be good this year because it will mean we still have our coach.

:facepalm:

• Fire 1