Allen

Palmer

Copeland

Roby

Bench:

Borchardt 

Harris

Akenten

Heiman is in for a redshirt but that could change if someone gets in the doghouse. Chan may see the floor this year but if not he will redshirt. Borchardt will get some playing time. Harris needs to play this year and you have to put Nana out there to get guys some rest. Dachon Burke being immediately eligible would elevate this team and give us lots of depth. Next year will be his year to shine. Expect Miles to go to a 7 man rotation if he needs to win and possibly less as there is a lot of talent separating the starters from the backups. I also would not be surprised if we have Allen come off the bench as teams will pick on him with bigger and taller two guards so slot Harris as the two in that instance. 

Heiman probably should redshirt, but Miles always leaves it up to the player.  If he doesn't want to he will waste a year of eligibility like Nana & Thor did last year. 

Would be shocked if Chan redshirts. Not because he's ready to play, but you don't transfer from a JUCO and expect to redshirt.

My two deep:

PG - Watson, Allen

SG - Allen, Harris

SF - Palmer, Akenten

PF - Copeland, Roby

C - Roby, Borchardt

Heiman, Thor & Chan will only play in garbage time unless there are injuries or foul trouble.  All are redshirt candidates.

10 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Heiman probably should redshirt, but Miles always leaves it up to the player.  If he doesn't want to he will waste a year of eligibility like Nana & Thor did last year. 

Would be shocked if Chan redshirts. Not because he's ready to play, but you don't transfer from a JUCO and expect to redshirt.

My two deep:

PG - Watson, Allen

SG - Allen, Harris

SF - Palmer, Akenten

PF - Copeland, Roby

C - Roby, Borchardt

Heiman, Thor & Chan will only play in garbage time unless there are injuries or foul trouble.  All are redshirt candidates.

Yea Heiman needs another year in my mind but I am not the coach. That seems like a reasonable rotation to me. 

9 hours ago, ECisGod said:

My two deep:

PG - Watson, Allen

SG - Allen, Harris

SF - Palmer, Akenten

PF - Copeland, Roby

C - Roby, Borchardt

Chan was offered as a project because he was athletic & long.  He has 4 to play 3.  Either Chan or heiman will redshirt.