NBA Finals

Shaq is a trip. When they asked him about the hard foul from Stackhouse he said," I thank Mr Stackhouse for that, I get hit harder from kids".

He is never at a loss for words.

Yeah it is always fun to hear him jab back with his trash talk...something about how when he comes home his daughter hits him harder. :lol:

Game 5:

Mavs 100

Heat 101

What a series this has been. The Heat being up 3-2 after winning all 3 in it's finals homestand, will have to win 1 of the last 2 and they are the champs. Wade put on a show again and sparked them through the whole game. In OT he is fouled as they are down by 1 and he has 2 foul shots. He sunk them both and Miami wins again.

Game 5:

Mavs 100

Heat 101

What a series this has been. The Heat being up 3-2 after winning all 3 in it's finals homestand, will have to win 1 of the last 2 and they are the champs. Wade put on a show again and sparked them through the whole game. In OT he is fouled as they are down by 1 and he has 2 foul shots. He sunk them both and Miami wins again.

that was a crock of sh#t. The officials gift-wrapped that game for the Heat. Wade wasn't fouled on his drive the basket. Josh Howard was asking Avery Johnson when he wanted the time out and they gave it to him that second. Absolutely horrible. Dallas got hosed on 2 games in Miami. That should have been it tonight. There is no defense for Wade when he is playing like he was and when a player gets to the line 25 times.

Game 5:

Mavs 100

Heat 101

that was a crock of sh#t. The officials gift-wrapped that game for the Heat. Wade wasn't fouled on his drive the basket. Josh Howard was asking Avery Johnson when he wanted the time out and they gave it to him that second. Absolutely horrible. Dallas got hosed on 2 games in Miami. That should have been it tonight. There is no defense for Wade when he is playing like he was and when a player gets to the line 25 times.

Well the NBA has some crazy calls on "fouls"...thats why I don't like watching it some of the time. A player can literally shoot leaning into someone and wave his arms after his shot, realizing he is going to miss, and get a foul called...when there is ZERO contact. When I say zero I mean ZERO. It's unbelievable and I don't like watching NBA sometimes for that reason.

Game 5:

Mavs 100

Heat 101

Well the NBA has some crazy calls on "fouls"...thats why I don't like watching it some of the time. A player can literally shoot leaning into someone and wave his arms after his shot, realizing he is going to miss, and get a foul called...when there is ZERO contact. When I say zero I mean ZERO. It's unbelievable and I don't like watching NBA sometimes for that reason.

I agree completely KH & DJR. I find myself getting into the games, and then the ghost fouls hit and bodies start tumbling all over the pitch, which completely kills the flow, and I end up changing the channel. The NBA should just install the CAGE and breakaway chairs and get it over with already. <_<

Soccer even thinks the NBA is theatrical.

Soccer even thinks the NBA is theatrical.

That is saying a lot!! Prima donnas that dont want an ouchy. :sarcasm

You would think that they would be more than willing to put their bodies on the line when playing for a championship. How many chances does a person get to be in that spot??????

After watching this series i don't see how i can ever cheer or dwyane wade again. He's probably one of the biggest crybabies in all of professional sports. He doens't even get touched on that last foul in game 5 and he claims he got fouled twice?? pretty lame considering he went over and back before he even got the ball. I'm pretty tired of his whole fall seven times and get up eight gig. He's not that tough and he's not fooling anyone. He goes down everytime someone looks at him wrong. It's hard for me to talk about this series. I get upset everytime i think about it. Lots of upset mavs fans around here.

Game 6:

Mavs 92

Heat 95

Your 2006 NBA Champions, the Miami Heat. Wade was mr. everything...again. They did what they had to do and after being down 2-0 to start the series, they win 4 straight to take home the crown. Shaq wins title number 4, when Gary Payton finally wins his 1st title in his long career. Once again this was a game of questionable calls...to say the least. I don't understand NBA fouls and never will. Everything aside congrats to the Heat.