ATH Jalen Suggs [Gonzaga Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Suggs commit for football?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

If you’re the #5 HS basketball player in the country, you don’t play football in college.

Youre pretty much an NBA player after 1 year of college

Interesting.

Say he comes here and plays 1 year of football and then basketball that same year.

Can he still go to the NBA draft?

13 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

If you're looking to argue about this, go find someone else.  A top 5 basketball player in the country is not going to play basketball or football at Nebraska.  Let alone both in the same year.

Oh god, no argument here nor am I saying he should or would. Simply asking a question brah, back off the ledge.

2 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

Yeah god forbid a kid wanting to get an education or wanting to play football over basketball - never heard such a thing..... and why would a kid that plays QB want to play at NU for SF?

Seeing how he could make millions his sophomore year, I would hope he would make the right decision and do that. He can get an education whenever. 

• Plus1 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to ATH Jalen Suggs

55 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Get Hoiberg and we will have a 5% chance...Otherwise he is playing basketball at a different school, probably Duke. 

Not to mention he is a 1 and done in basketball.

The one thing is he LOVES football and has actually had more injuries in basketball than football.

I think he will look seriously at both but I would say we have almost zero chance at him for both sports just because he wants to probably play right away at FB.

• Mavric changed the title to ATH Jalen Suggs [Gonzaga Commit]