*****Official 2018-2019 College Football Thread*****

GSG

Spring ball counts, right?

Herm Edwards seems to think he only needs 45 guys?

“How many guys actually play in the game? Do 85 guys play? If you do the math, 45 players generally play in a football game. That’s the ones and the twos and some special teams guys. That’s the truth. I’m not making it up,” Edwards said.

Edited by GSG
  • Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...

“I think you’ve got to be direct with them,” Edwards starts by explaining at about the 3:09 mark of the interview. “Their minds work a little bit different. They multi-task. You’ve got to be very spontaneous with them.”

Can we get a reality show of Herm's tenure at ASU? I would watch that

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I occasionally check out UCF's rival's forum. It was mostly during spring football to see what Frost did and said during his 2 springs there. I visit there about once a week still but don't post. Anyhow, there's some fun stuff sometimes.

Just looking at 2018 and 2017 recruits and I believe this year's team will be stronger than last years team :) Our defensive co-coordinator this year is better than last years defensive coordinator. Our offensive coordinator Heup is smarter than last years offensive coordinator Frost.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

I occasionally check out UCF's rival's forum. It was mostly during spring football to see what Frost did and said during his 2 springs there. I visit there about once a week still but don't post. Anyhow, there's some fun stuff sometimes.

I wish them the best but this is some first-rate Kool-Aid drinking right here.

• Plus1 1