*****Official 2018-2019 College Football Thread*****

GSG

11 minutes ago, Michiganball said:

Well I'm happy to hear that, because I have little confidence in a nighttime road game, so there is that at least for a couple more years.

FWIW, I'm actually higher on Michigan this year than a lot of people.  Or at least a lot of people around here.  

I think your defense is going to be really good (again) and I think the offense will come around with an actual QB.

• Plus1 2

18 minutes ago, Mavric said:

FWIW, I'm actually higher on Michigan this year than a lot of people.  Or at least a lot of people around here.  

I think your defense is going to be really good (again) and I think the offense will come around with an actual QB.

It's worth it, anything resembling a positive from an outside view is good for the soul atm. Concerned about the O line, I dont know how that became UM's Achilles heel over thee last few years but it just has. Sort of like Huskers mental mistakes, changed coaches and it was still there(will be gone with Frost pretty sure), but this O is still suspect even after Harbaugh. Then the QB, did he have enough time to get used to this O? Feel out the receivers, utilize the full play book, good numbers but did toss a good deal of int's, this is all that is concerning me. We will see Saturday, I will have alcohol on hand along with a trained nurse to administer the morphine.

14 minutes ago, Michiganball said:

It's worth it, anything resembling a positive from an outside view is good for the soul atm. Concerned about the O line, I dont know how that became UM's Achilles heel over thee last few years but it just has. Sort of like Huskers mental mistakes, changed coaches and it was still there(will be gone with Frost pretty sure), but this O is still suspect even after Harbaugh. Then the QB, did he have enough time to get used to this O? Feel out the receivers, utilize the full play book, good numbers but did toss a good deal of int's, this is all that is concerning me. We will see Saturday, I will have alcohol on hand along with a trained nurse to administer the morphine.

Maybe he'll be the next Russell Wilson.

Or the next Tanner Lee.

:)

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Maybe he'll be the next Russell Wilson.

Or the next Tanner Lee.

:)

I'd be happy with a second half of the season Jake Rudock.  :) Yea our standards have slipped to just dont loose the game, though he did spank Florida in the bowl game, still on the Lions too, good for him.

5 hours ago, huskerfan333157 said:

I think Michigan will have a top 3 defense tbh

Yes that is very likely, but even as dominant they were last year, you can only do so much when the offense makes you work twice as hard and putting you in bad situations.

We will see how that unfolds though, 1 day now, hard to believe. So, good luck everyone.