DE Brant Banks [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

52 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Banks commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I thought someone on here said he was plan B behind a few other guys higher on the board 

247 said awhile ago Banks and Robinson are the top guys on our board for DE and both are a take at anytime. The backup plans that are starting to come forward are OLB position,CB, and OL

Seems like his ceiling would be around Stoltenberg's on defense. That's not a terrible thing, especially if he's not forced into the nose position like Mick. 

I don't think I'd be devastated if Baylor won out, but if the staff wants him and can get him I'm sure I'll find a reason to be excited about it.

On 12/1/2018 at 1:34 PM, spurs1990 said:

Seems like his ceiling would be around Stoltenberg's on defense. That's not a terrible thing, especially if he's not forced into the nose position like Mick. 

I don't think I'd be devastated if Baylor won out, but if the staff wants him and can get him I'm sure I'll find a reason to be excited about it.

I think if Mick could have stayed healthy and at DE he'd be considered a late round draft pick... Maybe better.  

• Mavric changed the title to DE Brant Banks [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic