JUCO LB Jermaine Johnson [Georgia - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

46 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

• Nebraska
    • UCLA
    • Texas
    • Georgia
    • Oklahoma
    • Oregon

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Chadhusker said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they did that. Look at all the studs Georgia got in this past class. It don't make sense at all to offer a juco with all the talent they have right now. Looks like Georgia will have a top class again this year. 

Really?  Isn't the prevailing thought that a team offers a JUCO player because they can provide immediate help in areas where the team is weak?

21 minutes ago, Chadhusker said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they did that. Look at all the studs Georgia got in this past class. It don't make sense at all to offer a juco with all the talent they have right now. Looks like Georgia will have a top class again this year. 

Ummm.....NO.  Just....No.

They are not recruiting someone to sit the bench because they got so much talent last year.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Chadhusker said:

What areas is Georgia even weak at ? I think they hit all there needs and even more with the past class. They got a few 5 star kids. I just don't think they really need a juco player when they got all them stud players they got. Just me though . 

That is not how recruiting works.  If you think a kid can make your team better, you go get him no matter how stacked your team is.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

Do you think Georgia is offering a JUCO player so they can sit the bench and not play much?

I do think there is more talent on the UGA roster than ours.  Especially since we dont have many true OLB on our roster.  So, between talent and transitioning schemes I do believe that Nebraska would have the most glaring need.  I do believe they are recruiting a JUCO to start at UGA, but they may have better competition at that position.  These are my opinions and not facts. 

• 5 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO LB Jermaine Johnson [Georgia - Signed LOI]