POB...still in the QB room?

Hate to spread any unfounded rumors but this one seemed interesting enough to throw out in rumorville.

Heard third hand that POB was shown the door out of team meeting today and did not take any reps in practice. Could be a temporary thing, or permanent? Or complete BS...IDK.

• Plus1 2

36 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Hate to spread any unfounded rumors but this one seemed interesting enough to throw out in rumorville.

Heard third hand that POB was shown the door out of team meeting today and did not take any reps in practice. Could be a temporary thing, or permanent? Or complete BS...IDK.

Rumor is that isn’t the rumor I heard.

Heard he was told he is behind others on the depth chart right now and that is potentially why he declined interviews. Then Callahan said he had classes which is why he missed the interviews.

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Rumor is that isn’t the rumor I heard.

Heard he was told he is behind others on the depth chart right now and that is potentially why he declined interviews. Then Callahan said he had classes which is why he missed the interviews.

I guess the version I heard, from somebody inside, was a lot more confrontational than a simple depth chart issue. Either way, if my Version doesn't prove out I won't be sharing any more info from that source.

7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Well, as reported by several media sources, he was at practice but declined interviews afterward, so I'm not buying the "did not take any reps at practice".

Sounds like the "no reps" is an exaggeration but Frost did say that they started giving the upper-depth-chart guys a bigger share of reps so it's possible he didn't get as many as he had been.

• Plus1 2

42 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

I guess the version I heard, from somebody inside, was a lot more confrontational than a simple depth chart issue. Either way, if my Version doesn't prove out I won't be sharing any more info from that source.

We'll probably never get confirmation of it, but if he transfers it'll prove it wasn't for sure wrong :P

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Wasn’t trying to disagree with you at all or say right or wrong, sorry.

I was just making it clear that there was another story out there.

One of the media guys yesterday said that having class wasn't the reason why he declined interviews. I'll see if I can find it. 

EDIT: Found it - it's from Sip: http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/driving-for-takeaways-from-husker-qb-media-day/article_992c8f58-3d17-11e8-9831-df49c0e05dec.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Edited by Cdog923
3 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

One of the media guys yesterday said that having class wasn't the reason why he declined interviews. I'll see if I can find it. 

EDIT: Found it - it's from Sip: http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/driving-for-takeaways-from-husker-qb-media-day/article_992c8f58-3d17-11e8-9831-df49c0e05dec.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Sam and sever said it wasn’t a class issue

[dramatic music]Dun, dun, duuuuuh!!!![\dramatic music]