POB...still in the QB room?

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just me...I would transfer to a D1 school and sit out.  I really would not want to leave NU, find a JC, play for a year, leave that school and find another school.

That sounds freaking exhausting 

You just want to find another D1 school to hang out and party during the Fall semester when you aren't eligible.

• Plus1 2
Just now, teachercd said:

I didn't even think about that but man...that is the dream!

Coach - we don't have transfers who are sitting out the season travel with the team or bother staying in the team hotel during home games.

Teach (as a player) - So, you mean I can kinda hang out on my own and then meet the team before the game to go through team meetings during home games and stay at home during road games?  I guess I can live with that.

40 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

You just want to find another D1 school to hang out and party during the Fall semester when you aren't eligible.

If Alex Moran from Blue Mountain State taught me anything it’s that the best job in the world is second string QB.

• Plus1 7

3 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

You would think it was obvious but there were people on this board that thought it was not necessary 

Think it depends on the system you run. You dont need to take a QB every year if you run a pro system if you have a couple guys you feel good about you can manage with a smaller room with 3 or 4  guys.  If you want mobile QBs you should probably take one every year.  Mobile QB's put themselves at risk for injury more often and they can often play multiple positions if QB doesnt work out.  We all know your stance on the QB room as it is discussed on here often.  

3 is not ideal for a offense like we are looking to implement, but you can take care of your QB's by how you call plays and teaching the not to finish runs with contact but look for the sideline or the ground.