Jump to content
JJ Husker

POB...still in the QB room?

Recommended Posts


19 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Didnt they just get a grad transfer QB??

Yeah, but it looks like that guy has only 1 year of eligibility left.  POB will have to sit out 2018 as a transfer, and will be able to compete for the job in 2019.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yeah, but it looks like that guy has only 1 year of eligibility left.  POB will have to sit out 2018 as a transfer, and will be able to compete for the job in 2019.

 

Oh yeah didnt even think about that. CSU is gonna have a bit of a rep for QBs possibly after Grayson and if KJ and POB do well. 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

 

Oh yeah didnt even think about that. CSU is gonna have a bit of a rep for QBs possibly after Grayson and if KJ and POB do well. 

Bobo has always been a good QB coach.  I'm not sure if he is a good head coach though.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:23 PM, Moiraine said:

 

 

:confucius

That's what I get for reading the first couple posts and replying.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yeah, but it looks like that guy has only 1 year of eligibility left.  POB will have to sit out 2018 as a transfer, and will be able to compete for the job in 2019.

 

I wonder if he'll petition/get the Tanner Lee treatment - get an extra year of eligibility due to system change with a new coach.  He should probably look into it at least.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dilly Dilly said:

 

I wonder if he'll petition/get the Tanner Lee treatment - get an extra year of eligibility due to system change with a new coach.  He should probably look into it at least.

Possibly, but I still think that Riley was trying to get Lee eligible for 2017 and the NCAA responded with giving Lee an extra year of eligibility (which he didn’t use anyway). Riley wanted one of “his guys” in at QB, and was in love with Lee and didn’t know how to work with Armstrong. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...