** 2018 Opponent Previews: Michigan State (Game 11) **

Just watching some random highlights from Michigan State, it looks like Dantonio has worked in a little big more of the new school college football spread type stuff into his offense with this quarterback. That's a change from their more old school style of B1G offenses with Kirk Cousins, Connor Cook, etc. that we've faced in past years.

Looks like they occasionally run a little option and do some jet sweep stuff on offense.

On defense...man. They hit hard and force opposing quarterbacks into hurried passes that lead to interceptions. 

What I like about the way we match up against their defense is the hot streak Frost is on of getting our guys (including our backs) into space in the passing game. 

9 minutes ago, Undone said:

Just watching some random highlights from Michigan State, it looks like Dantonio has worked in a little big more of the new school college football spread type stuff into his offense with this quarterback. That's a change from their more old school style of B1G offenses with Kirk Cousins, Connor Cook, etc. that we've faced in past years.

Looks like they occasionally run a little option and do some jet sweep stuff on offense.

On defense...man. They hit hard and force opposing quarterbacks into hurried passes that lead to interceptions. 

What I like about the way we match up against their defense is the hot streak Frost is on of getting our guys (including our backs) into space in the passing game. 

They've been trying to run some speed option at times this year. Neither QB is a burner by any means, but they're serviceable I guess. Neither one is a great passer either. Lewerke has regressed from last year, IMO.

Their defense is tough but I get the feeling we could score a lot on them

• Fire 1