Huskers vs. Kansas State (4/17) & UNO (4/18)

2 hours ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Jim Rose is saying Erstad doesn't know how to teach at this level, and he's one of the biggest homers to ever disgrace the airwaves.  You know it's bad.

did he say it during the broadcast of the game or during post-game?  you are right in that Rose is the biggest nebraska homer on the radio.  when Anderson was struggling in his final seasons Rose never blamed the coach.  Erstad might be a poor teacher, but besides a few players, I don't think this team has much talent.  That ultimately falls on Erstad because he recruited them.  I started regularly following Nebraska baseball during the 1980 season and this is one of the most un-fun teams to watch during this time.  they commit bad errors, can't advance base runners, can't pitch, seem indifferent at times, etc.   

3 hours ago, Pasadena Husker said:

did he say it during the broadcast of the game or during post-game?  you are right in that Rose is the biggest nebraska homer on the radio.  when Anderson was struggling in his final seasons Rose never blamed the coach.  Erstad might be a poor teacher, but besides a few players, I don't think this team has much talent.  That ultimately falls on Erstad because he recruited them.  I started regularly following Nebraska baseball during the 1980 season and this is one of the most un-fun teams to watch during this time.  they commit bad errors, can't advance base runners, can't pitch, seem indifferent at times, etc.   

Mercifully he's not on the broadcasts anymore, this was on his morning radio show on KFAB, like, a week ago or something (I forget).  But even the current play-by-play team (Greg Sharpe and Ben McLaughlin) were talking about how the team looked like they didn't care at all last night for most of the game.

Edited by HuskersNC949597