JUCO DE Chester Graves

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Juco....  once you fail that option I don’t think there’s much of a chance.   I think they are given pretty much every option to pass there... it’s pretty hard to fail 

Last Chance U is a good example of that. 

From watching that it seems pretty dang difficult to not graduate from JUCO.

I wonder if he could either A: sit out a year and try for the NFL draft or B: AAF?

On 2/22/2019 at 8:59 AM, Huskinator said:

Juco....  once you fail that option I don’t think there’s much of a chance.   I think they are given pretty much every option to pass there... it’s pretty hard to fail 

I know a kid who went to a JUCO for track.  If you fail at JUCO.....you have issues.  The kid I know didn't.  But, he finally quit because he could tell he was totally wasting his time as far as education....as in.....there really wasn't any.

• 4 weeks later...

On 2/27/2019 at 3:27 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I know a kid who went to a JUCO for track.  If you fail at JUCO.....you have issues.  The kid I know didn't.  But, he finally quit because he could tell he was totally wasting his time as far as education....as in.....there really wasn't any.

I received my Associates from Iowa Western. Gen ed classes are crap just like at any school. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...