Mavric

WR Jamie Nance [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Jamie Nance

Hometown: Blanchard, Oklahoma

School: Blanchard

Position: Athlete, Wide Receiver, Defensive Back

Height: 6-0

Weight: 160

40 Time

Offers: Arkansas, State, Baylor, Missouri, Nebraska, TCU, Tulsa

Visits: 6/22/18 - Friday Night Lights; 9/8/18 vs. Colorado; 9/29/18 vs. Purdue

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #607 Overall; #36 ATH; .8721; :star:star:star 

Rivals: #39 WR; :star:star:star:star 
247: #47 ATH; :star:star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

He is a track star also.  Here are his latest times.

100m:  10.49

200m:  22.27

Long Jump:  22' 9

• Plus1 6

3 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

He is a track star also.  Here are his latest times.

100m:  10.49

200m:  22.27

Long Jump:  22' 9

I remember when Frost was hired some guy got blasted on here for stating that Frost is going to be recruiting track kids for football.  Doesnt seem so crazy now.  Obviously they are good football kids too, but he is interested in measurables.  

Edit:  Sorry, the guy wasnt me, not looking for a pat on the back

Edited by swmohusker
  • Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Here has more pictures from his visit to Nebraska and Notre Dame. Looks like he was we're a boot on his left foot.

Proofread before posting:cheers:wasted:thumbs

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Proofread before posting:cheers:wasted:thumbs

Yeah, my phone is hot garbage. In fact, while I was typing this post, it changed the word 'hot' to 'not' four times.

27 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Yeah, my phone is hot garbage. In fact, while I was typing this post, it changed the word 'hot' to 'not' four times.

Time for an upgrade.

IMG_244411.0.jpg

58 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Maybe, your phone just doesn’t take criticism well.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Time for an upgrade.

IMG_244411.0.jpg

Nah, it is has been doing this since I bought it, less than a year ago. Since the first text, it tries to change the suffix “ing” into “bff”. Makes no sense.

33 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

He's part of the group text with the current commits fwiw. McCaffrey added him. 

It is a good sign for Nebraska (or Notre Dame potentially) that coming off a visit weekend, he announces a decision date. I am guessing (in a purely speculative manner) that he has already committed, maybe even on his visit, and will be announcing on August 31st because of some particular reason (e.g., B-day, school event, etc).

47 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

It is a good sign for Nebraska (or Notre Dame potentially) that coming off a visit weekend, he announces a decision date. I am guessing (in a purely speculative manner) that he has already committed, maybe even on his visit, and will be announcing on August 31st because of some particular reason (e.g., B-day, school event, etc).

Idk if August 31 is his announcing date as he stated on the following tweet that it's his first game of the season. 

47 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Also his profile is updated to a .87 now. Do we see him as DB or WR?

247 listed him as a WR in their FNL preview but I can't find anything about which coaches he's been talking to the most.

45 minutes ago, Mavric said:

247 listed him as a WR in their FNL preview but I can't find anything about which coaches he's been talking to the most.

He took a picture with Walters and tagged it   #WRU.  I am guessing offense 

• Plus1 1

Plans to release a Top 7 during the Dead Period (in the next month).

Says Nebraska will get one of his five OVs.

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Once he gives you the finger it’s over 

Every time I've seen Held with the finger point, they have always committed, not once have I seen it fail, it's a wrap boys we got em

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

Every time I've seen Held with the finger point, they have always committed, not once have I seen it fail, it's a wrap boys we got em

He pointed at Tazawn Henry for 2018.  Didn't work out.  But for the most part, he locks it down with the finger point.

That finger point game is on point. In Henry's case, Held could've had him if he wanted him, and Henry was primed to commit. Washington took his spot.

• Plus1 3

Something tells me that another WR commit may be coming soon. Jamie had to have been told that he cannot wait.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Something tells me that another WR commit may be coming soon. Jamie had to have been told that he cannot wait.

I was thinking something similar. Releasing a top group and then committing the next day.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I was thinking something similar. Releasing a top group and then committing the next day.

I think thats what happened here. You know what else is interesting? I think the way our commit list sits now, some guys are going to have to start making decisions soon. Not saying that we go full press by any means, but the prospects who are really high on us, regardless of position, are going to feel that pressure to commit. Not saying that's exactly what will happen, but a commit or two from now, and space starts to dwindle a bit. 

We only have room for 2 or maybe 3 WR’s in this class.  Pretty smart move to seal his spot now.  I imagine that was part of the coaches pitch.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I think thats what happened here. You know what else is interesting? I think the way our commit list sits now, some guys are going to have to start making decisions soon. Not saying that we go full press by any means, but the prospects who are really high on us, regardless of position, are going to feel that pressure to commit. Not saying that's exactly what will happen, but a commit or two from now, and space starts to dwindle a bit. 

Odds are Henrich takes a spot in a few weeks 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Odds are Henrich takes a spot in a few weeks 

I think that Heinrich will be the main domino of this class. If that were to happen, the odds of landing Hickman goes up, thus potentially taking up two spots. From there, the pressure will be on. 

Nebraska

HS_Coach_C,yort2000,seaofred92,Young Grand Island Husker,HuskermanMike,The Murphinator,LumberJackSker,Throw Dem Bones,swmohusker,r06ue1,broganreynik,Decked,Hedley Lamarr,Treand3,Thanks_Tom RR,Minnesota_husker,Mavric,SouthLincoln Husker,huskersrule95,Eric the Red,Ziebol,AZRaiderH8r,Mary Pats BOB

• Plus1 1

:bigredn: ice to have you Mr. :bigredn: ance!

34 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Ok someone add Nebraska commit next to his name so I can go to bed 

:bigredn: ite!  @Huskers93-97 :-)