Silicon Valley HBO series

siliconvalley06-590x332.jpg

Anyone a fan of the HBO series Silicon Valley?  This show has really grown on me over the past year.  (HBO is airing season 4 right now.)  The characters are awesome, and I love the way they parody the Silicon Valley tech scene.  

• Plus1 1

It is one of my favorite comedy tv shows. If you work in the tech/IT industry the show really hits home. One thing I really like is they are pretty accurate when it comes to what you see written on the white board or on a computer screen.

Edited by TheGainfulHusker

Ha ha!  Have you seen Erlich's 'Dick Theory' Scene that RedSavage posted above?  That might be the funniest scene in the series.  It's the type of conversation that 20-something engineers would actually engage in.  (I was an electrical engineer in Los Angeles for several years.) 

"Shaft angle.  Call that theta D."   LOL  :) 

Only thing I find annoying about the show is how Pied Piper always takes one or two steps forward followed directly by one or two steps back or to the side.  It's a little better now that they aren't trying to get funding (finally in Season 5), but the funniest parts are the people around the main character as the main character is too neurotic.