*** Official 2018 Spring Game Thread ***

One thing that I haven’t seen posted or maybe I missed it but hats off to POB for being on the sideline in street clothes rooting and cheering on his former teammates. 

Takes a true class act to do what POB did even after transferring. He didn’t have to do that but did anyways....Once a Husker always a Husker!!!

• Plus1 6

11 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

One thing that I haven’t seen posted or maybe I missed it but hats off to POB for being on the sideline in street clothes rooting and cheering on his former teammates. 

Takes a true class act to do what POB did even after transferring. He didn’t have to do that but did anyways....Once a Husker always a Husker!!!

I was wondering if he'd at least attend.  I'm glad to hear that he did.

Like deciding the two-deep based off of one practice, I wouldn’t read too much into the fact they changed he tunnel walk song. I could easily see them switching back for week one. 

That said, I don’t think the song choice was an accident. If we have to ditch the 90’s “Sirius” to get the fan base to “come together” I am surprisingly okay with that. 

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, Dewiz said:

Some ragged on him for leaving the team during spring ball but let's be real, once he got "the talk" and his practice reps were dropped the handwriting was on the wall that he's be gone soon.  Better for both sides to just rip the damn bandaid and move-on. 

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Thanks for posting!

The first thing I noticed was that we "pass the eyeball test".  The guys look bigger and yet leaner.  They look like upper level teams look....

To DC's, good luck on deciding what to concentrate on.  A lot of guys getting touches form all over the field.  TE's, on pop passes, quick screens that are actually quick, QB run game, motion, misdirection etc...

The guys appeared to have fun, but also were getting some pushing and shoving in showing a little attitude I havent seen in years.

AMart looked really good.  Could be i'm partial to a "better" running QB.

We are stacked at TE/WR.  Looking really good.

Penalties....UCF got a lot as well.  Go fast, mistakes happen....I'm sure there were some "first game jiters"...

Frost home.  Let that sink in.  NU has it's guy.  The former players on the sidelines....Frost "coaching" and taking it all in....

I really like his pressers tempering expectations......

Win or lose (and we will), I haven't looked this forward to a season in about 15 years...(Really looked forward to 2003)

Thanks again for posting!

• Plus1 1