NFL 2018

Mavric

Adrian Peterson is a piece of excrement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/adrian-peterson-admits-he-still-hits-his-son-with-a-belt/ar-BBPXz4S?li=BBnba9I

In 2014, Adrian Peterson was charged with felony child abuse, entered a plea deal to misdemeanor reckless assault, and was suspended from the NFL for beating his son. In a shocking new interview, Peterson has admitted that he still hits his son with a belt.

5 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Hitting his kid with a tree branch was child abuse. Spanking your kid is not child abuse. Discipline is needed for your children to help them understand the difference between right and wrong.

• Plus1 1
51 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Hitting his kid with a tree branch was child abuse. Spanking your kid is not child abuse. Discipline is needed for your children to help them understand the difference between right and wrong.

What's the difference between a branch and a belt? It was revealed 4 years ago that he beats his kids with belts and had a "whooping room" in his house. Of  course that is child abuse. I agree that discipline is important, but physical beatings are not the same thing as discipline. AP was a piece of crap then, and he has apparently not changed. 

29 minutes ago, Ulty said:

What's the difference between a branch and a belt? It was revealed 4 years ago that he beats his kids with belts and had a "whooping room" in his house. Of  course that is child abuse. I agree that discipline is important, but physical beatings are not the same thing as discipline. AP was a piece of crap then, and he has apparently not changed. 

I am not advocating beating. I am just saying that spanking your kids is a way to discipline them. You can spank your kids without beating them.

• Plus1 1