NFL 2018

Mavric

3 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

Kareem Hunt was cut.

The amount of people that are mad about this is astonishing. Dude earned every bit of this. Someone at the Rookie Symposium should do a presentation on opportunity cost.  Hunt, you are so dumb that you cost yourself millions of dollars because you had to square up against a girl 1/3 the size of you -just becasue she was (probably) running her mouth. Do you understand how easy it is to walk back into room, lock the door and call security if she continues to bother you?

9 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The amount of people that are mad about this is astonishing. Dude earned every bit of this. Someone at the Rookie Symposium should do a presentation on opportunity cost.  Hunt, you are so dumb that you cost yourself millions of dollars because you had to square up against a girl 1/3 the size of you -just becasue she was (probably) running her mouth. Do you understand how easy it is to walk back into room, lock the door and call security if she continues to bother you?

I just wonder why authorities aka the police etc who viewed the tap decided no charges should be pressed etc. At what point do we rely on the law and not on public perception? I am not standing up for Hunt but more the line we as a society walk. 

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I just wonder why authorities aka the police etc who viewed the tap decided no charges should be pressed etc. At what point do we rely on the law and not on public perception? I am not standing up for Hunt but more the line we as a society walk. 

Honestly it's not up to the Cops to decide if he's guilty or not - charges should of been pressed if that is what she wanted. They leave the rest to the prosecutor’s office. If it turns out she did want to press charges and the PD wouldn't let her, they'll probably be in some hot water. Regardless, I'm not a chiefs fan but they did the right thing. With Hill on the roster they probably preached to everyone to be upfront and straight forward with them moving forward as they can't afford another black eye - sounds like Hunt tried his best to keep all this from the FO. That being said I'm sure we will see Hunt pop up on a roster next season.

5 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

If the Broncos don't finish with at least 9 wins it will be a huge disappointment.

Remaining schedule:

@ 49ers

Browns

@ Raiders

Chargers

I had written them off four weeks ago.

Now they really "should" win the next three, getting to 9-6 going into the Week 17 match-up with the Chargers.  Will be interesting to see what playoff implications that game might have.  If the Chargers have locked up the #5 seed are they resting guys?

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I had written them off four weeks ago.

Now they really "should" win the next three, getting to 9-6 going into the Week 17 match-up with the Chargers.  Will be interesting to see what playoff implications that game might have.  If the Chargers have locked up the #5 seed are they resting guys?

I don't know, I was right there with you, I thought we were going to be a 5 win team. Lindsay has really sparked this team.