NFL 2018

Mavric

26 minutes ago, GSG said:

Arians loves Winston though

That's the main reason Arians got the job.  The Bucs' front office was telling head coaching candidates that Winston was going to be the QB for at least 1 more season, so the next head coach had to be on board with that decision.

I don't think Winston will be a good NFL QB.  He's still young, but he makes so many poor decisions.

11 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

As a bucs fan i think those are great hires. Now cut winston before they owe him 20 mil for next season.

Also a bucs fan and I agree.

15 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That's the main reason Arians got the job.  The Bucs' front office was telling head coaching candidates that Winston was going to be the QB for at least 1 more season, so the next head coach had to be on board with that decision.

I don't think Winston will be a good NFL QB.  He's still young, but he makes so many poor decisions.

There was a period of time where I thought he could be a good NFL QB but after this last season, I've pretty much lost hope.  As you said, he makes soooo many poor decisions.  Both on the field and off.

• Plus1 2

4 hours ago, Ulty said:

I'm astonished that there are two Buccaneers fans on this board. I've never met a Bucs fan in my life. I even lived in Florida for about 6 months. Didn't know you guys existed!

We usually just hide in the shadows.  Being a Bucs fan is much like being a Husker fan.  Both teams have shown flashes but really struggled to find their footing since the early 2000's with fans yearning for those glory days.  Both teams look to be on the upswing though!