NFL 2018

Mavric

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Reunited and it feel so...good?

Have no problem w/this btw.  I'm excited to see the staff Taylor puts together there.

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with it. The guy is a very good O line coach and....for a pass first offense....he wasn’t putting together too bad of one here. 

Bengals fans abs should just be happy Zac is the head coach. 

12 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Reunited and it feel so...good?

Have no problem w/this btw.  I'm excited to see the staff Taylor puts together there.

Zac Taylor was one of the few bright spots of the Callahan era. This is kind of cool, actually. Who would have thought 14 years ago that one day Zac would be Callahan's head coach?

Fixing the NFL's overtime should be pretty straight forward:

- One additional 15 min. quarter

- Both offenses are guaranteed one possession of the football

- If both teams score and remain tied, you enter sudden death and the next to score wins

- If both teams don't score and remain tied, you enter sudden death and the next score wins

- In the regular season, the game will end in a tie if both teams finish OT with the same score. In the playoffs, you'll play an additional quarter and first score wins

I've seen some people saying "defense is part of the game and you gotta stop them from scoring," but, how many of those people would still want the ball first in OT? Probably all of them. With how many advantages offenses have these days, it's sort of a ridiculous notion to think that the current OT is somehow fair.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Enhance said:

I've seen some people saying "defense is part of the game and you gotta stop them from scoring," but, how many of those people would still want the ball first in OT? Probably all of them. With how many advantages offenses have these days, it's sort of a ridiculous notion to think that the current OT is somehow fair.

This x 1000000000

• Plus1 1