WR Javian Hester [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hester commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

Okay.. trending up might be a stretch at the moment BUT we didn’t just fire our HC! Oh oh oh and we went from 4 wins to 5 wins AND we’re at least in a winnable division......

Sh!t I’m grasping at straws here.. 

this^^^

Crazy mizzou fired Odom.  Probably could have used a staff at mizzou today.  I coached in the 6a title game today and the team we faced had 11 kids with P5 offer.  The 2 cornerback were 5 star kids.  We came up short losing 35-20.  

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

this^^^

Crazy mizzou fired Odom.  Probably could have used a staff at mizzou today.  I coached in the 6a title game today and the team we faced had 11 kids with P5 offer.  The 2 cornerback were 5 star kids.  We came up short losing 35-20.  

I'll bet that team is pretty loaded. It would be nice to pull some of those kids from the St. Louis area.

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, swmohusker said:

this^^^

I was hoping Joplin would pull that off! Congratulations on making it that far.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Thanks.  Crazy season we had.  Came up a few plays short, but nothing to hang our heads about.  

Congrats on a great season. Glad to see Joplin doing well. My in laws were from there and I've spent many holidays and summer vacations there. They lived just south of I -44 on Main.  

As to the original post lets go after this kid!!

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Javian Hester [Missouri - Signed LOI]