WR Javian Hester [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hester commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Am I the only one who finds it kind of odd this kid isn’t getting more media/fan attention from a recruiting standpoint?  

If the rumors on Omar M are true along with it looking unlikely we get Robinson...  I’d think this kid is basically our last shot to get the coveted “big bodied WR” that we’ve been missing out on...  Other than Betts of course.  

22 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

Am I the only one who finds it kind of odd this kid isn’t getting more media/fan attention from a recruiting standpoint?  

If the rumors on Omar M are true along with it looking unlikely we get Robinson...  I’d think this kid is basically our last shot to get the coveted “big bodied WR” that we’ve been missing out on...  Other than Betts of course.  

Probably has to do with the fact that outside of hosting our coaches for an in-home he is showing minimal interest in us.

Ex: Doesn't have a visit planned here. 

And he's not signing in Dec so I think he's further back in people's minds than ones that are. 

23 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

I don't think it's that he is not getting the attention, I just think Omar presents an immediate help as he really already has the frame and ability to immediately come in so everyones eyes are drawn to him and what he could do next season. Hester would be an unreal steal for this class and we are definitely behind on his recruiting so it seems more like a pipe dream.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Javian Hester [Missouri - Signed LOI]