New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

LOL!  Love it! Let's see, that's 2, 3 people now?  :lol:

I'm guessing majority of Husker fans between the ages of 40-55 know it as the Bulls first.  That was peak NBA and peak Jordan, Nebraska stole it from them.  I am probably in the minority, but I've thought the last handful of years has been bland and boring.  I'd love to see them change it up, not worry what the bluehairs think of it, and do something young and fresh that the players will love and the recruits will love.  That's how they got it in the first place, the players and recruits all knew MJ and that Bulls squad, so they were hip and fresh, now we are stale and old.   Do something with Kendrick Lamar or Drake or J Cole etc.   The players and the recruits would love that and we'd once again be 'cutting edge' with this change.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

My favorite (and I really wish I could find a clip of it) was a Kansas State game when we were really good and they thought they were really good.  The screen went black....the first thing you see was Dorothy and toto....."I don't think we are in Kansas anymore...Toto"  start the music.........the crowd went nuts.

We kicked their ass.

That'd be cool to see a video of.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

My favorite (and I really wish I could find a clip of it) was a Kansas State game when we were really good and they thought they were really good.  The screen went black....the first thing you see was Dorothy and toto....."I don't think we are in Kansas anymore...Toto"  start the music.........the crowd went nuts.

We kicked their ass.

Dude! I remember that too! I wanna say mid 2000s? It was perfect 

• Plus1 1

Please keep Sirius for the Tunnel Walk.

Even after all these years, when that song starts for the Tunnel Walk it gets the adrenaline going for kickoff.

You would think by now Nebraska would learn if it's not broken, don't fix it.

Someone suggested this a long time ago on this board, but it's worth mentioning again. It would be great to have Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down" play as the 4th quarter starts. Not just the instrumental version, but with the lyrics.

• Plus1 2

Sirius is like twice as old as the players are. I'd humbly suggest something that's at least from this century. I like Black Label Society's Fire It Up: a nice intro when videos could be shown on Huskervision, a boom when the players take the field, and plenty of swagger.

• Plus1 2