New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:22 PM, Landlord said:

I possibly wouldn't hate this or something in the vein. Get away from all the over-serious dramatic tough guy rock n roll and just go with something fun and jammin'

That's a decent song to play during a game but just don't see it as THE song the team comes out to in what's become a big team tradition. 

On 4/27/2018 at 10:24 PM, Dewiz said:

^Love the song but that song doesn’t pump anyone up that I know of

Extend the intro a little while longer and we may have a winner here. Get Memorial Stadium rockin

I love this song and it really gets you going, but extending the intro may be tough.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:59 PM, cornhuskers4ever said:

Personally I'd like to hear them coming out to this for the 2018 Season.

Begin with video over the years of Cornhusker Domination, then show the players in the locker room, Husker Prayer, then as they make their way to the stadium cut to...

This is the first time I've heard this song but so far of the ones nominated I like this one best.  High energy, jump around vibe and decent lyrics.

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, Swiv3D said:

Or a certain song by Nirvana 

Pretty sure you're thinking of a different one, but Riley was certainly 'All Apologies' last year...

• Plus1 4