New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, FTW said:

I'm guessing they'll use "The Red" by Chevelle.

Using a song that has red in the name but doesn't actually reference the color red in the song would be...a little silly, I think? :P 

1 hour ago, caveman99 said:

How do they get the top of the screen to look curved like that without seeing a squared black border on top?

That's a fisheye effect on the camera lens.

• Plus1 1

29 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

I'd have to go back and look but I know there was one during the Riley era that showed at least this much of the intro. The only reason I know that is the Riley era forced me to attend a certain bar during the game and I vividly remember watching the intro there. I think it might have been another FOX game and it was cool cause the announcers didn't say anything during the whole intro and the energy was palpable.

I'm assuming you're referring to in the air by Phil Collins? I could definitely get behind that.

I was wondering the same thing

54 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

I'm thinking BTN usually shows quite a bit of it during their telecasts.

BTN and FOX almost always show most of it. ABC and ESPN usually show the commentator's talking and showing highlights of preprevious games. They unusually only show when they're about to take the field

31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Good song.

I'll admit, I might be a little disappointed if it's a spliced song of Sirius and In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins. Sirius ok, fine, but sorry Phil Collins fans Nebraska couldn't have picked a more generic song. And to those who disagree, I <3 you too.

5 hours ago, FTW said:

I can't remember the last time a TV crew really went into the tunnel walk during the broadcast. I know you could hear Sirius in the background. The last time I saw it was here:

127.gif

• Plus1 2