New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was a buzz in that beautiful old stadium that hasn't been felt in a LONG time. Just a shame with the weather.

However, take a bow Husker Vision...you got this Tunnel Walk right!

I LOVED the mash-up of "Sirius" with "Jungle" (I do think they could have let Sirius play a little bit longer, but I digress.)

I LOVED how they kept the gates closed in order for more players to file-in-line before they took the field and you could see their silhouettes through the gate.

Great job Husker Vision!

• Plus1 7
8 hours ago, The Duke said:

There was a buzz in that beautiful old stadium that hasn't been felt in a LONG time. Just a shame with the weather.

However, take a bow Husker Vision...you got this Tunnel Walk right!

I LOVED the mash-up of "Sirius" with "Jungle" (I do think they could have let Sirius play a little bit longer, but I digress.)

I LOVED how they kept the gates closed in order for more players to file-in-line before they took the field and you could see their silhouettes through the gate.

Great job Husker Vision!

Nailed it. 

The actual silhouettes are so awesome. Hopefully they find a way to make that stand out even more. 

Only thing that looked sorta campy was the fire on the screen as they opened the gates. It was much more yellow than red. Had a Hulk Hogan vibe to it

The tunnel walk itself was cool, the video work and music left a great deal to be desired. IMO, if they're going to play Sirius, keep Sirius. Otherwise choose a song more relatable to the fanbase to get us hyped. I feel like the switch was made to appeal to recruiting. I get it, they wanted to modernize things.

Tunnel walk was great! Only to very minor complaints; they didn't show Frost trucking anybody, and the lights on the gate need to be down low to make the shadows huge. The player's silhouettes look badass on the gates. It's a demonic kind of feeling seeing their shadows. Just needs a little smoke rolling out.

16 hours ago, gorp512 said:

Nailed it. 

The actual silhouettes are so awesome. Hopefully they find a way to make that stand out even more. 

Only thing that looked sorta campy was the fire on the screen as they opened the gates. It was much more yellow than red. Had a Hulk Hogan vibe to it

Maybe we saw different angles, but I’m not sure how much more red the flames can get. I don’t see any yellow.