Kanye West is woke

Ahhh yes, Kanye and Trump boldly leading us into the great unknown...

If I saw some random douche posting the non-Trump stuff above on social media, I wouldn't give it a second thought. I used to post random crap like that trying to seem deep and thoughtful. Looking back I realize I was just stringing random bits together that seemed cool to me at the time. It seems incredibly lame to me in hindsight. I see it in Facebook memories and laugh at myself.

As for the Trump stuff... does anyone care how much Kanye and Trump love each other?

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

1) What the **** is dragon energy?

It's like distilled Tiger's blood strait from Charlie Sheen himself... So mostly a cocktail of as of yet undiscovered STDs , Cocaine, and methamphetamine. 

Also stupid flocks together, not surprising in the least.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Yep...

It would be safe to say that many would say he is woke and on the neck of some people...

I will post more bitchin slang later!

Part of the reason I enjoy teaching: I get caught up on all the latest verbology. 

31 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Part of the reason I enjoy teaching: I get caught up on all the latest verbology. 

Yeah, I'm slowly getting more and more clueless as the days go by. Apparently kids don't pronounce RIP as the letters any more. It's actually rip, like the word. Had to have the new kid fresh out of college at work teach me that.