Kanye West is woke

34 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

That's how it started but that's not what it is anymore. People use it for every dumb thing now.

This reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode where Greg Brady tries being a really cool hippy using all the "cool" hippy phrases.  The rest of the family just thought he was weird.  

• Plus1 1

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode where Greg Brady tries being a really cool hippy using all the "cool" hippy phrases.  The rest of the family just thought he was weird.  

So you watched the Brady Bunch.....Uhm:o

30 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Kanye is on fire

It speaks volumes that you need to turn to a jackass who is married to a Kardashian to justify your continued love affair for Trump. Are you ever going to actually debate politics or just keep swallowing whatever flavor koolaid he's spewing today.

• Plus1 3

Dewiz suddenly using Kanye as a prop of support for his horrendous political ideology is almost as bad as all the black people on twitter saying "we don't support you anymore" to kanye and chance the rapper.

Nobody wants their celebrities to be human beings - just puppets of their own ideology.

• Plus1 3
13 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Dewiz suddenly using Kanye as a prop of support for his horrendous political ideology is almost as bad as all the black people on twitter saying "we don't support you anymore" to kanye and chance the rapper.

Nobody wants their celebrities to be human beings - just puppets of their own ideology.

I wonder how many times before now Dewiz has ever said the phrase..."Kanye is on fire."

Politics make strange bedfellows.  

36 minutes ago, ZRod said:

It speaks volumes that you need to turn to a jackass who is married to a Kardashian to justify your continued love affair for Trump. Are you ever going to actually debate politics or just keep swallowing whatever flavor koolaid he's spewing today.

Kanye is a huge influential star among the black community and was once thought as a future presidential candidate for the Democratic Party until this week and now he’s getting attack for his thoughts and views. I love it how he’s not backing down and I respect that. 

If you want to continue getting triggered in a thread that I started than maybe just stay out of it if you don’t like what I post in here :dunno

• Plus1 2