Huskers Interested in Suspended Florida Transfer

17 hours ago, Blackshirts007 said:

Take him.  Honestly after all the bulls#!t we've gone through for 20 YEARS, I don't care if we become thug u to win national titles.  We bitch and moan about how the SEC is constantly cheating and while it's known, they still have the last laugh flaunting title rings.  I'm sure it's a hell of a good time to be a fan of those top programs and I want that feeling.  

i want to know.......who else wants him?

I don't want kids like this at Nebraska. I want kids I can tell my son to be like them. I want him to see the value of hard work, dedication, faith, vision, ect. I don't want him to learn that you can get by in life on stealing, plea bargaining, and transferring.

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, Gage County said:

I don't want kids like this at Nebraska. I want kids I can tell my son to be like them. I want him to see the value of hard work, dedication, faith, vision, ect. I don't want him to learn that you can get by in life on stealing, plea bargaining, and transferring.

I’d like it if all Husker football players had a 4.0 in pre-med or engineering.  They must all be 6’ tall too, so I can tell my son that that’s what happens when you eat all your vegetables. 

You probably have a parenting problem if you can’t teach your kid not to steal. 

• Plus1 5

59 minutes ago, Gage County said:

So you don't want him to learn that people can make mistakes and find redemption.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Gage County said:

So never tell your kid about:

Lawrence Phillips

Carl Pelini

Frank Solich

Jason and Christian Peter

Andy Christiansen

Brandon Reilly

Avery Moss

Suh (people forget that he hit parked cars to “avoid hitting a cat”)

Terrel Farley

I’m sure there are more I’m missing.  But what I’m trying to say is that every college football programs had or will have players that make mistakes.  It’s unavoidable.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Gage County said:

ncf_a_heisman1972_390.jpg

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, ADS said:

So never tell your kid about:

Lawrence Phillips

Carl Pelini

Frank Solich

Jason and Christian Peter

Andy Christiansen

Brandon Reilly

Avery Moss

Suh (people forget that he hit parked cars to “avoid hitting a cat”)

Terrel Farley

I’m sure there are more I’m missing.  But what I’m trying to say is that every college football programs had or will have players that make mistakes.  It’s unavoidable.

All these were Huskers who did something wrong while here.  We’re taliking about a kid who got kicked off another college team that has historically been pretty lenient on their criminals.  

I just think we can find equal talent with better character. Why wouldnt you strive for that?

9 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

All these were Huskers who did something wrong while here.  We’re taliking about a kid who got kicked off another college team that has historically been pretty lenient on their criminals.  

I just think we can find equal talent with better character. Why wouldnt you strive for that?

What makes you think we’re in a spot to be picky?  If a talented player, especially one that fills a giant need, wants N we shouldn’t turn him away.

Mistakes were made.  He paid the price and deserves a second chance imo

• Plus1 3