2020 Recruiting Notes

• 2 weeks later...

Based on what you saw during July, which unranked player do you think most deserves to be in the 2020 Rivals150 when we update the rankings in August? What's his recruitment looking like?

Bossi: Give me Omaha’s Max Murrell here. I had high hopes for what he could do in front of college coaches and the thin and athletic forward came through. He’s bouncy around the rim, has great instincts as a passer and defender and has the type of shooting stroke that a good coaching staff should be able to fine tune and turn him into a guy who can stretch the floor. He deserves four-star consideration if you are asking me. The high-major offers have flooded in from Creighton, Kansas StateIowaMinnesotaNebraskaNorthwesternStanfordTCU and Virginia Tech. I don’t know enough to have a great feel for his recruitment just yet, but I have a feeling that Creighton, Nebraska and Iowa will be among those that figure prominently.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/rivals-roundtable-2020-team-recruiting-josh-christopher

• Plus1 1
  • 5 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to 2020 Recruiting Notes
  • Mavric unpinned this topic