2020 Recruiting Notes

still a head case though. got kicked out of a game already. led to a nasty accusation by some reporter that he supposedly made a gun with his hand, pointed it at the refs head then acted like he pulled the trigger. the reporter's tweet is all i have heard about the incident. and in teddy buckets defense, the refs had no control on the fans in the game. they were extremely nasty to him. in most arenas the fans would have been removed.

still would love to see him play for nebraska since i didnt get to watch him in a shocker uniform. damn ncaa and their lack of consistency in granting transfer waivers.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

wouldn’t be surprised to see Green, Arop, and another move on as well. We’ll take 2 transfers this season and let the rest sort itself out. 

I'm not sure Arop will leave. He had to know coming in that he needed to work on shooting and strength and probably wouldn't play much.  He really should have red shirted this year.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to 2020 Recruiting Notes
  • Mavric unpinned this topic