2020 Recruiting Notes

Personally,  I would think they already had their discussions with players and what their status is.   At some point you have to be true to your word and show some loyalty.   At some point if you keep upgrading your going to lose what you have.  Greed,  not knowing when to quit,  can't have 13 players all expecting to play in the rotation.   Some develop players are good for chemistry and provide depth.   These players make positive contributions through other ways until they are ready.  

So I would stick with the we are full.   Now if a player choses to leave on their own well then it's a different story...(not being facetious here)

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16160930

I would definitely like us to get involved here. We have a good connection but I wonder how much ground we have to make up. 

I also stated in another thread that if we needed someone we could get Purdue Guard Nojel Eastern to provide some depth for us- if he can get his transcripts here. 

• Mavric unpinned this topic